high water pressure

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives high water pressure

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Our water pressure coming into the house is very high. I have used various pressure regulators, but the pressure always breaks through to over 150, at which time the pressure release valve starts to drip. Any suggestions to keep the pressure down? Will an expansion tank work even if the incoming pressure is that high?

Participant

: Our water pressure coming into the house is very high. : I have used various pressure regulators, but the pressure : always breaks through to over 150, at which time the : pressure release valve starts to drip. Any suggestions : to keep the pressure down? Will an expansion tank work : even if the incoming pressure is that high?

Participant

Lee… Have you asked those nice folks down at the Water Department to help you with your pressure problems ?? Our code calls for water to be delivered to the users property at a pressure consistent with standard practice. 150 psi is not acceptable, and the burden to reduce it to acceptable levels is the responsibility of the Water Merchant. 50 psi would be acceptable……..Leo Derocher or Casy Stengle once said……. Nice guys finish lastWithout getting ugly about it…Insist that they reduce the pressure before you send the letter to your Lawyer……Lotsa luck….Bud…….. Happy New Year.. Suncoast Plumbing.. Sunny Florida…

Participant

: Our water pressure coming into the house is very high. : I have used various pressure regulators, but the pressure : always breaks through to over 150, at which time the : pressure release valve starts to drip. Any suggestions : to keep the pressure down? Will an expansion tank work : even if the incoming pressure is that high?

Participant

I need to know how does the flow rate effect water pressure? Can you please respond to this important question.

Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This