plumbing problem

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives plumbing problem

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have something strange going on in my kitchen. Everything under my sink is rusting, but I cant find a leak. The copper pipes have turned green and even the plastic hoses running to the faucet are getting sticky as if they are disolving. Furthermore, the whole underside of the stainless steel sink is rusting, and even my stainless steel knives, forks, and spoons are rusting, and they are in a drawer away from the sink ! Does anyone have any idea what is causing this. Please help. Thank You.

Participant

John Thomas is a sweet lil boi

Participant

are you storing any chemicals under your sink? Could be drain cleaner causing this problem. Also electrolosis could be in the copper system. Sorry about the blank board.

Participant

: are you storing any chemicals under your sink? : Could be drain cleaner causing this problem. Also electrolosis could be in the copper system. : Sorry about the blank board.As a matter of fact, I do have some swimming pool chemicals under the sink. Very high oxidizing agents. I feel ridiculous now, those chemicals never crossed my mind. Thank you very much for your help!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This