toilet

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I have a toilet that only fills the bowl after flushing occasionally. The tank fills correctly; it flushes properly but does not refill the bowl completely after flushing (except once in awhile). What is the problem? What is the fix?

Participant

Don…Check the little flexible line that is supposed to be connected from the ballcock to the overflow tube…this is what fills the bowl after each flush. If is not putting out any water, its time to replace the ballcock. Lotsa luck…Bud.. Merry Christmas… Suncoast Plumbing.. Sunny Florida…

Participant

: Don,Some older, gravity style toilets require a larger volume of water to refill the bowl. Try the below tip and see if this works. If not, please e-mail more information about the toilet tank, including ballcock model. Maybe I can trouble shoot a little more.1. Check the water level in the toilet tank and make sure the water shuts off at the water line, if it does not and you have a float rod, bend it up so it does shut-off at the water level.You may not need to replace the ballcock.]Good luck … Wen

Participant

Don do you know where I can find a copper or brass toilet? I know its not a normal produc, but its different. Any smart ideas of who could make such a thing?

Participant

: Anybody! : do you know where I can find a copper or brass toilet? I know its not a normal produc, but its different. Any smart ideas of who could make such a thing?

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This