Septic tank and well

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Septic tank and well

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Can someone tell me what is the approximate cost of putting in a septic tank and a well on a property?

Participant

A…..Your best source of information re: a well and septic tank and drainage field installation would be from your neighbors in that area. The depth to available (and suitable ) water can vary greatly. In some areas water bearing formations are not easily accessed and will be a significant factor in price. Some soils do not lend themselves to drainfield installation because of poor percolation rates and this also can adveresly effect prices for an acceptable installation. Lotsa luck….. Merry Christmas Bud Suncoast Plumbing Sunny Florida

Participant

: A…..Your best source of information re: a well : and septic tank and drainage field installation would be from your neighbors in that area. The depth to available (and suitable ) water can vary : greatly. In some areas water bearing formations : are not easily accessed and will be a significant : factor in price. : Some soils do not lend themselves to drainfield installation because of poor percolation rates and this also can adveresly effect prices for an : acceptable installation. Lotsa luck….. Merry Christmas : Bud : Suncoast Plumbing : Sunny Florida

Participant

: Can someone tell me what is the approximate cost of putting in a septic tank and a well on a property?

Participant

I am considering buying a house. Howerver, it is a duplex with a shared well and shared septic. What kind of problems will this cause? Will there be problems with water if both families are bathing at the same time. What kind of maintenance does this require to keep everything working properly?

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This