Bathtub faucette

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Bathtub faucette

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have a price-pfsier fixtures in bathtub. May I replace just the faucette with the faucette from a Delta bathtub faucette set. In other words could I just screw off the price-pfsier faucette and screw on the Delta faucette? Thank you for considering this request, Leon max Powell

Participant

: I have a price-pfsier fixtures in bathtub. May I replace just the faucette with the faucette from a Delta bathtub faucette set. In other words could I just screw off the price-pfsier faucette and screw on the Delta faucette? : Thank you for considering this request, : Leon max PowellLeon, Replacing the entire tub faucet with another brand is an option that will work. Replacing Price Phister valve stems with Delta stems is not. Price Pfister and Delta parts will not interchange.Regards, Terry Love

Participant

: I have a price-pfsier fixtures in bathtub. May I replace just the faucette with the faucette from a Delta bathtub faucette set. In other words could I just screw off the price-pfsier faucette and screw on the Delta faucette? : Thank you for considering this request, : Leon max PowellThanks so very much Terry. It was easy job to replace the Price-Phister faucette with the Delta faucette. Leon Max Powell

Participant

:I have a resp bath fixture that need repair however I have no idea how to dismantle it and would like to know at which location near Quebec Canada I could purchase parts for same. Please correspond a.s.a.p.: Thank you for considering this request, : Philippe Simon

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This