Bathroom in a tight squeeze

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Bathroom in a tight squeeze

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I have a 6X6 (closet) space currently connected to my master bedroom. It is next to the only bathroom in the 3 bedroom house. I would ideally like to convert it into a small bathroom. The size limits me to a comodode, sink and cabinet. Do you have any suggestions? Can I fit a corner shower & corner comode. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Avatar photoAnneMarie McAllister
        Participant

: I have a 6X6 (closet) space currently connected to my : master bedroom. It is next to the only bathroom in the : 3 bedroom house. I would ideally like to convert it into : a small bathroom. The size limits me to a comodode, sink : and cabinet. Do you have any suggestions? Can I fit a : corner shower & corner comode. Any tips would be appreciated. : Thanks.

Participant

Anne Marie.. 6X6 is the limiting factor, but adequate for small loo and possibly a small linen staorage closet as well. Geometry requires some thought before practical application. A pocket door would probably be of great benefit. Lotsa luck. Merry Christmas Suncoast Plumbing Sunny Florida

Participant

: I have a 6X6 (closet) space currently connected to my : master bedroom. It is next to the only bathroom in the : 3 bedroom house. I would ideally like to convert it into : a small bathroom. The size limits me to a comodode, sink : and cabinet. Do you have any suggestions? Can I fit a : corner shower & corner comode. Any tips would be appreciated. : Thanks. AnnMarie, 72×72 is large enough to put two plumbing fixtures in. Toilet and lav with cabinet or Toilet and shower. The space required side to side for a toilet would be 30 This would leave plenty of space for a large shower 72×32, tub 60×30, or corner shower unit 38×38 To add a lav basin, I would suggest taking some space from the bedroom. The lav could even be in the bedroom.Regards, Terry Love

Participant

: : I have a 6X6 (closet) space currently connected to my : : master bedroom. It is next to the only bathroom in the : : 3 bedroom house. I would ideally like to convert it into : : a small bathroom. The size limits me to a comodode, sink : : and cabinet. Do you have any suggestions? Can I fit a : : corner shower & corner comode. Any tips would be appreciated. : : Thanks.

Participant

: : : : I have a 6X6 (closet) space currently connected to my : : : master bedroom. It is next to the only bathroom in the : : : 3 bedroom house. I would ideally like to convert it into : : : a small bathroom. The size limits me to a comodode, sink : : : and cabinet. Do you have any suggestions? Can I fit a : : : corner shower & corner comode. Any tips would be appreciated. : : : Thanks.

Participant

: I have a 6X6 (closet) space currently connected to my : master bedroom. It is next to the only bathroom in the : 3 bedroom house. I would ideally like to convert it into : a small bathroom. The size limits me to a comodode, sink : and cabinet. Do you have any suggestions? Can I fit a : corner shower & corner comode. Any tips would be appreciated. : Thanks.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This