How to do a mud job in shower.

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives How to do a mud job in shower.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Please direct me to a place where I can get detailed information on redoing my shower floor. I dont want to install a pretab shower basin and would like to do a mud job on floor. I am finding it dificult to get information on the subject and a plumbing supplier I visited told me since I have not done one before, I couldnt try. That is bunk! All I need is the proper source for instructional information. Can you help?

Participant

Neil..I admire your attitude your spirit is what has made our country so great. Wilbur and Orville Wright were told that it couldnt be done. Robert Fulton was laughed at when he started on the Steam Boat..Columbus was another guy that no one had any confidence in. A mud job however is a whole different Enchilada. If you screw it up, you are talking serious money and alot of work. If you insist on doing it, get a book or a video tape on the subject at your local library, or Home DePot type store. Than study it. Lotsa luck Merry Christmas Bud Suncoast Plumbing Sunny Florida

Participant

: Please direct me to a place where I can get detailed : information on redoing my shower floor. I dont want : to install a pretab shower basin and would like to do : a mud job on floor. I am finding it dificult to get information on the subject and a plumbing supplier I : visited told me since I have not done one before, I couldnt try. That is bunk! All I need is the proper : source for instructional information. Can you help?A good website with instructions and pictures can be found with the link below. many pictures so downloads take a little time, but well worth it. Thanks to Pasco for these fine instructions. http://www.pascospecialty.com/sp00013.htmRegards, Terry Love

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This