Bathtub refinish or replace?(e-mail change)

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Bathtub refinish or replace?(e-mail change)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I am remodeling a very small bathroom. The tub is metal under enamel. It is very rough inside and has blue water stains on it. I would like to have some information on resurfacing. Will it be smooth? How long will it last? appearance etc… I have to replace the toilet and sink and walls are out at the moment. Id appreciate any help on the matter.Thank you, J. Faas

Participant

J. Frass..If the walls are already out, change the tub (youll be glad you did). Re-glazing is not all its cracked up to be. Looks pretty good, but rapidly fades to shabby, and a reglaze job will cost as much or more than a new steel tub. The blue stains are do to the copper in your water pipes being leached out, you ought to do something about that as well, check site at bottom Merry Christmas, and Lotsa luck Bud Suncoast Plumbing Sunny Florida

Participant

: : Who can tell me the proper procedure to repainting a steel tub. Is there any literature on the process? How costly and efficient is it?

Participant

: :If you are still out there and interested email me and I will get you the info! : : Who can tell me the proper procedure to repainting a steel tub. Is there any literature on the process? How costly and efficient is it?

Participant

: : :If you are still out there and interested email me and I will get you the info! : : : Who can tell me the proper procedure to repainting a steel tub. Is there any literature on the process? How costly and efficient is it? To see the procedure and process of refinishing go to http://www.wwrefinishing.com

Participant

Hi, Do you know who sells Do-It-Yourself kits?Tnaks for any info.

Participant

Tired of that old, chipped, cracked, or color-dated bathtub, ceramic tile, countertop, appliances, cabinet, or fiberglass shower. Dont replace it . . . Refinish It! Complete refinishing kit for do-it-yourselfers available for $99.95 + freight.Click our website at http://www.integritycoatings.com/Robert Rhea contact

Participant

My mother wants to buy a stainless steel bathtub. Any ideas where she can?Thanks! Lisa [email protected]

Participant

Saves 70%. Refinish tubs, tile, countertops, Dont replace. Kits, videos, Business Opportunities available.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This