contaminated water from failed Myers water pump

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives contaminated water from failed Myers water pump

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Anybody had experience cleaning the mineral oil that F.E. Myers Inc. used as a motor coolant in their submersible water pumps made before 1980? Anybody get Myers to pay for well clean up? I havent been able to use my water for ANYTHING for 1 month!!? Water smells like diesel fuel…Myers recommends liquid cascade and TSP into well to clean. Now the water smells like diesel and soap…even after 5 flushings!! Myers gave me a $50.00 rebate because thats what they used to do when they discovered that their pumps had the potential to leak oil into your well. They sent out notices to plumbers and distributors recommending that these pumps be pulled ALL AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE. Is this just another company with no business ethics.. its certainly not how Id run my business. Dirty and desperate. Anybody feel that Myers should be more responsible for their faulty product?

Participant

Nancy…When you talk with your attourney, be sure to tell of your nausea and head aches that youve had since this incident. Without being overly dramatic, explain how your hens have stopped laying, the dog has shed every single hair on his entire body (what with winter comin on, that could be a real problem for Fido), and he has become a real embaressment when neighbors stop in. You might also mention in passing as to how your husband spends alot of time now howling at the moon,and marking his territory. If you find the nice folk At MYERS unresponsive, then make up some story(stay away from whiplash injuries). My Grand Ma used to say If ya want the fruit, shake the tree!)…She also said Nice guys finish last….Lotsa luck, and Merry Christmas..Bud.. Suncoast Plumbing Inc.

Participant

Dear Purchase ManagerVery much get your name and address from��EUROPAGES GUIDES��of INTERNET,Also known you are produce electric products company. So send fax to you,hope could establish business with you.We are largest manufacturer in China for Powercords,Cordsets,Cables & Plugs,connector,Also get more approval of UL/CSA,VDE,SEMKO,DEMKO, OVE,IMQ,SAA,BS,KEMA,CEBEC,F1,NF,NEMKO,GS,CE,CCEE for all type cables & plugs.1.) SPT-1,SPT-2,SJT,SJTW,SJTW-A,SVT,ST,HPN,XT; 2.) H03VVH2-F,H05VVH3-F,H03VV-F,H05VV-F; 3.) H05RR-F,H05RN-F,H07RN-F. 4.) All the world type plug and connecter.If you are interested in our powercords,please send your drawing or detailing information to us.On receiving your answer,we will quote best prices to you.Waiting for your early answer. Best regards Pang Tao Export Manager Fax No:0086-574-216 22 55 E-Mail:[email protected] http://www.ningboyunhaun.com NINGBO YUNHUAN ELECTRONICS GROUP CORPORATION SIMEN TOWN YUYAO CITY ZHEJIANG CHINA 315472 TEL:0086-574-216 33 79 MB:0086-13705845061

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This