Toilet runs

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Toilet runs

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 25 years ago by Avatar photoGiovanni.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have a toilet that starts to run on and off. The flush valve is a fluid master 400A. The flapper is new & the seat of the Douglas valve is good. does anyone know why this is?

Participant

: I have a toilet that starts to run on and off. The flush valve is a fluid master 400A. : The flapper is new & the seat of the Douglas valve is good. does anyone know why this is?For the toilet to run, water is either leaking from the tank. (try replacing with a high quality flapper) or the fill valve is not shutting off. Sometimes even new flappers will not seal right. Checking for cracks in the tank should be tried also.

Participant

: I have a toilet that starts to run on and off. The flush valve is a fluid master 400A. : The flapper is new & the seat of the Douglas valve is good. does anyone know why this is?I am very upset with you !! I just replaced all three of my bath room toliets with your product!! none of them work. They all leak. Now what are you going to do about it, If anything???? I have replaced these things before but NEVER have I had this much trouble!!! Jerry McVay [email protected]

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This