conpensation?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing conpensation?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 24 years ago by Avatar photoGuest.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I own a Champion manufactured home built in 1987. We have water damage to a bedroom carpet and wall where the
        adjoining bath/shower plumbing leaked. This was due to a faulty shower pipe. Am I elegible for compensation from the
        manufacturer.

Participant

<< Loretta wrote on 07 July 2000 at 12:32 AM:
          I own a Champion manufactured home built in 1987. We have water damage to a
          bedroom carpet and wall where the
          adjoining bath/shower plumbing leaked. This was due to a faulty shower pipe.
          Am I elegible for compensation from the
          manufacturer. >>

Dear Loretta:
          So sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience recently with the water
          damage to your manufactured home. You realize of course that all the units
          built during the eighties and nineties were constructed with particle board
          flooring and Polybutylene water lines. Once the floorings integrity has been
          compromised by being saturated by your recent water leak, disintegration of
          the floor quickly follows.
          There was just recently a case such as yours that resulted in the most
          horrible situation imaginable. A dear sweet window lady fell through her
          bathroom floor while seated on the commode and nearly drowned. Thank goodness
          her neighbors heard her frantic screams for help and called 911.
          On a happier note, I am glad to report that the widow lady has been
          awarded a
          $26,000,000 settlement for her mental anguish as a result of this sad event.
          I would like to point out at this time that I was instrumental in securing
          this sizable settlement for the poor dear.
          I would like to offer my services to you if you would like to pursue
          litigation against everyone that had anything to do whatsoever with the
          design..manufacture..
          delivery..vendors or hookup of this manufactured home. I feel that you have a
          strong case and with a little coaching and acting instruction we can prevail
          for possibly $30,000,000.
          If you wish to proceed with becoming a “Millionaire” send $30,000 in
          uncirculated bills to PO Box 18760 Fordham Heights, and I’ll start getting
          the brief together
          Kaneh..Karger and Nishtgutnic..

[Edited by SylvanLMP on 08 July 2000]

Participant

Fabulously funny!

Thanks for the laugh, sylvan.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This