Garbage Disposals

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Garbage Disposals

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 24 years ago by Avatar photoSylvanLMP.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hi all

OK..Who makes the best garbage disposal?

A quiet unit would be nice :>

Also, what about the new garbage disposals that don’t need electrical power…they are powered by water.Are they any good?

Yeahhh Babbbbyyyyy

Justme
        otcbb

Participant

Hi all

OK..Who makes the best garbage disposal?

A quiet unit would be nice :>

Also, what about the new garbage disposals that don’t need electrical power…they are powered by water.Are they any good?

Yeahhh Babbbbyyyyy

Justme
          otcbb

Participant

Sure are if you dont mind a cross connection between the potable and no potable water. Most folks refrain from having dirty water back flowing into their drinking water. Hey to each their own I guess. ISE is a VERY good Brand

Participant

Sears makes a nice unit I think it’s made by in-sink-erator or? I have had the 7/8hp stainless steel one in my home for 10 years still going strong. I paid less than $100.00 for it. Use one that plugs in to the wall don’t put every thing down it, no peelings they will clog your drain follow instructions.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This