Cracked Sink

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Cracked Sink

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My bathroom sink has a crack/indentation in the middle near the drain. I believe it is porcelan or ceramic in nature.Without replacing it for now, can I plug up the crack with some type of corking/epoxy that will not disappear immediately from the water and that will seal the crack for now.

Participant

: My bathroom sink has a crack/indentation in the middle near the drain. I believe it is porcelan or ceramic in nature.: Without replacing it for now, can I plug up the crack with some type of corking/epoxy that will not disappear immediately from the water and that will seal the crack for now.go to your local automotive store and get a can of fiberglass repair kit. if the crack is all the way through the sink, apply it to the bottom and the inside. works great on boats…

Participant

: : : My bathroom sink has a crack/indentation in the middle near the drain. I believe it is porcelan or ceramic in nature.: : Without replacing it for now, can I plug up the crack with some type of corking/epoxy that will not disappear immediately from the water and that will seal the crack for now.: go to your local automotive store and get a can of fiberglass repair kit. if the crack is all the way through the sink, apply it to the bottom and the inside. works great on boats…: we have a complete repair kit that you can purchase direct from the factory for $55.00 (includes S/H). Our kit has all the materials and instructions for doing minor repairs and there is enough material to do 10 quarter-sized repairs. Please email or call 800.498.7093 for information or to order a kit. This is exactly what you need to do your sink repair. Our kit is specially designed to work on fiberglass, porcelain, cultured marble and acrylic. Thanks. R. Dale Fussell, President

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This