MOEN parts

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives MOEN parts

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I have a MOEN kitchen single handle faucet that leaks around the handle area. I have replaced the lower packing (or o-ring) but it still leaks, it an older model (M7300), do I need a new cartridge ? Its an old brass cartridge, do they have replacement cartridges for old models ? Its not leaking out the faucet but appears to be coming out around the cartridge itself ?

Participant

: I have a MOEN kitchen single handle faucet that leaks around the handle area. I have replaced the lower packing (or o-ring) but it still leaks, it an older model (M7300), do I need a new cartridge ? Its an old brass cartridge, do they have replacement cartridges for old models ? Its not leaking out the faucet but appears to be coming out around the cartridge itself ?If it is leaking from the cartridge, then yes, replace it. If the leak is from the spout, then replacing those o-rings would help. If the faucet has had quite a bit of wear, more may be required. The 7300 faucet can use either the 1225B cartridge or the 1200 (which is brass)Terry Love

Participant

Tenemos una 7375-w de cocina pero desgraciadamente la parte que cubre la manguera se trozo quiesiera de favor que nos pusieran altanto donde podemos adquirir otro repuesto ya que soy del Mexico y deceo saber a donde puedo recurrir en este caso. Por sui atencion Gracias!! Espero su respuesta!

Participant

Soy de Mexico y radico en Mazatlan Sinaloa tenemos una 7375-w de cosina, nos a salido muy buena, pero se le trozo el recubrimiento de la manguera, me gustaria que me proporsionaran informacion hacerca de los repuestos del mismo.Espero su pronta contestacion!. Por su atencion Gracias!!

Participant

Im replacing the cartridge in my shower. However, the cartridge clip broke on removal and now only the cartridge insert (stem) came out. We are having quite a time trying to remove the old brass cartridge. Is there any hope besides replacing the entire faucet now? Our hall bath cartridge came out and it was a chrome cartridge and now the new replacements are plastic, whats up with that? Thanks Joe

Participant

I NEED BULK PRICE AND AVAILABILITY. ESTIMATED QUANTITY: 500 EA.THANKS

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This