bathroom venting

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives bathroom venting

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Can I exhaust a batroom fan into a full attic crawl space(insulated)? The space runs the full length of the house with full roof vent plus two 12x12in. louvered vents at each peak.

Participant

: Can I exhaust a batroom fan into a full attic crawl space(insulated)? The space runs the full length of the house with full roof vent plus two 12x12in. louvered vents at each peak. Also, the bath measures 10x10ft.with a ceiling sloping from seven feet to five ft. What size fan would be required? thanks for any help

Participant

You should not vent into the attic. Run the vent to and outside wall. Insulate it, to lessen the chance of condensation. Multiply the width, length, and hight to get the minimum CFM.

Participant

: : Can I exhaust a batroom fan into a full attic crawl space(insulated)? The space runs the full length of the house with full roof vent plus two 12x12in. louvered vents at each peak. : Also, the bath measures 10x10ft.with a ceiling sloping from seven feet to five ft. What size fan would be required? : thanks for any helpWE HAVE A SYSTEM THAT VENTS TO THE ATTIC.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This