Clogged Toilet

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Clogged Toilet

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My 4 year old recently decided it would be fun to put a facecloth in the toilet and flush it..now our toilet obviously is clogged. The plunger wont do the trick, and we tried a bent coat hanger, with no luck there either..I want to try a snake, but im under the impression that will just push the cloth further, rather then pull it out, but i could be wrong. We dont really have the money to call a plumber right now, and i need some help fast. The toilet will flush, but you have to flush it 10 times, to get everything down. PLEASE HELP!!!

: My 4 year old recently decided it would be fun to put a facecloth in the toilet and flush it..now our toilet obviously is clogged. The plunger wont do the trick, and we tried a bent coat hanger, with no luck there either..I want to try a snake, but im under the impression that will just push the cloth further, rather then pull it out, but i could be wrong. We dont really have the money to call a plumber right now, and i need some help fast. The toilet will flush, but you have to flush it 10 times, to get everything down. PLEASE HELP!!!Dear Michelle,I hope for you ,your problem has been solved in the mean time, if not, I advise you to be carefull because your right pushing the cloth further is a reality , perhaps you can try it with your hand ofcourse with rubber handcloves. If no sucses call a plumber and tell him your problem and ask him to make the payment of the bill later .Greatings, Peter Tamerus teacher of plumbing in the Netherlands. sorry for my bad english.

LOL Thats the funnisest thing ive ever heard!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This