Grinder Pumps

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Grinder Pumps

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Do you know anything about a Homa grinder pump? We are building a 2500 sq foot home and are going to have to install a grinder pump in a self-contained unit. Are these good pumps? How do they compare to Meyer pumps in price and quality? I had sent a message earlier about Mona pumps, but had misunderstood the name. Thanks for your prompt response as this is supposed to be i nstalled on Monday. Jack

Participant

I have never heard of the brand. When purchasing a grinder pump Id make sure it is from a large and reputable pump manufacturer such as Little Giant. You can get parts and everyone has heard of them.

Participant

Dear Sir,We are interested in foreign business with the purpose of stable and mutually advantageous export transaction.We are manufacturers of AC Motors, DC Motors, AC Variable speed motor, Eddy Current Type Motors which are III Phase and I phase, we design the machine as per customers requirement.We will be exporting nearly 5000 motors single phase from 0.5 HP to 2.0 HP to our clients in Australia.Visit us at http://www.elmomachines.com to view our pricelist and products. We offer quality and machines as per your requirement . Send your inquiry, we shall send one sample motor to give you and convince you regarding our quality.Hoping to get your favourable reply.Regards, ANUJ PATEL PROPRIETOR NATIONAL ELECTRICAL INDUSTRIES URL:http://www.elmomachines.com

Participant

: Myers is the No. 1 manufacturer of grinder pumps in the 2 hp. range your looking at. they currently recieve about 40% of the buisness in this range

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This