garbage disposal

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives garbage disposal

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

My disposer is running and chopping up the food, however, it wont drain the water/waste. Can I plunge? or use drain cleaners? What should I try? Thanks!

Participant

: My disposer is running and chopping up the food, : however, it wont drain the water/waste. Can I : plunge? or use drain cleaners? What should I try?Yes, try plunging this first! :)

Participant

: : My disposer is running and chopping up the food, : : however, it wont drain the water/waste. Can I : : plunge? or use drain cleaners? What should I try?: : Yes, try plunging this first! :) Which brand do you have? Most disposers have swivel type cutters. If your disposer has this type, they are probable stuck in th open position and therefor wont dispose of the refuse. If your problem is that the water won drain, the problem is most likely a stoppage at the connection between the disposer and the plumbing. For more help on garbage disposers, you can contact:http://www.hookersservice.com. Or, you can call us at:1-800-359-5081.Good luck!

Participant

Hi! I have the following problem. I just got my dishwasher fixed, and within the week, the garbage disposal quit. I dont want to call for help if it might be a little thing. When I flip the switch, you can hear a hum, like it is trying to work, but it doesnt turn on. I have tried to reset it, no dice. What now? Thanks in advance! Melissa Jones

Participant

i am trying to look for a garbage disposal company. my uncle in asia is thinking about setting up a business dealing with garbage disposals. can i have some information sent to me or is there some site i could go into?? please be kind to give me some info. thanks!!!dedee

Participant

My disposal always smells bad. What can I do?

Participant

: : : My disposer is running and chopping up the food, : : : however, it wont drain the water/waste. Can I : : : plunge? or use drain cleaners? What should I try? We have tried Ligquid Plummer (Professional for Garbage Disposals), still not draining, other sink drains, is there anything we can put into it that would disapate the clog, so as not to have to take apart the plumming? : : : : Yes, try plunging this first! :) : Which brand do you have? Most disposers have swivel type cutters. If your disposer has this type, they are probable stuck in th open position and therefor wont dispose of the refuse. If your problem is that the water won drain, the problem is most likely a stoppage at the connection between the disposer and the plumbing. For more help on garbage disposers, you can contact:http://www.hookersservice.com. Or, you can call us at:1-800-359-5081.Good luck!

Participant

: : : : My disposer is running and chopping up the food, : : : : however, it wont drain the water/waste. Can I : : : : plunge? or use drain cleaners? What should I try? : We have tried Ligquid Plummer (Professional for Garbage Disposals), still not draining, other sink drains, is there anything we can put into it that would disapate the clog, so as not to have to take apart the plumming? : : : : : : Yes, try plunging this first! :) : : Which brand do you have? Most disposers have swivel type cutters. If your disposer has this type, they are probable stuck in th open position and therefor wont dispose of the refuse. If your problem is that the water won drain, the problem is most likely a stoppage at the connection between the disposer and the plumbing. For more help on garbage disposers, you can contact:http://www.hookersservice.com. Or, you can call us at:1-800-359-5081.Good luck!

Participant

Can you put egg shells down a garbage disposal?

Participant

I am looking for a Waste King garbage disposal s people like it because they are very silent. I live in Los Angeles area were is the closer distributors ?.Carlos ThansThanks

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This