toilet repair

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives toilet repair

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have replaced refill valve, flush valve and everything else possible in toilet but it still leaks at the tank-bowl connection. Any suggestions about what to do now? I am new at plumbing.

Participant

: I have replaced refill valve, flush valve and everything else possible in toilet but it still leaks at the tank-bowl connection. Any suggestions about what to do now? I am new at plumbing.A new tank to bowl washer,, perhaps there is a crack in the tank, silicone cauling will help sometimes. Terry Love

Participant

: My toilet cannot flush. I dont know where it stuck. : : I have replaced refill valve, flush valve and everything else possible in toilet but it still leaks at the tank-bowl connection. Any suggestions about what to do now? I am new at plumbing.: A new tank to bowl washer,, perhaps there is a crack in the tank, silicone cauling will help sometimes. : Terry Love

Participant

: hairline crack at bottom of toilet water tank. Thus causes leaking water from bottom of tank. What kind of sealing compound can I use for this (porclein? sp?)

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This