Plumbing Terms & Definitions

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Plumbing Terms & Definitions

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #285445
      Avatar photoVickie Hine

        i have been told that a porcelator is the hole in a sink that lets the water drain without overflowing the top of the sink. is this true, and if so can u cite a reference?

    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This