Price Pfister Shower Installation

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Price Pfister Shower Installation

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

While I was back home I purchased a Price-Pfister shower to install in my british home. Our home has a tub with hot/cold connections coming in, but no upward piping for a shower. It looks as though Ill have to remove several of the bath tiles and run flex 1/2 to inline taps on the bath. This is going to be an extensive job and Im wondering if I should leave it to a professional. I will have to install a shower head as our bathroom didnt come with that either. Does anyone have any ideas on how I should proceed? thanks

Participant

: While I was back home I purchased a Price-Pfister shower to install in my british home. Our home has a tub with hot/cold connections coming in, but no upward piping for a shower. It looks as though Ill have to remove several of the bath tiles and run flex 1/2 to inline taps on the bath. This is going to be an extensive job and Im wondering if I should leave it to a professional. I will have to install a shower head as our bathroom didnt come with that either. Does anyone have any ideas on how I should proceed? thanksJohn, A job like you describe would be a good one to turn over to a professional. However, if you are still willing, there are two ways to add a shower head arrangement to a tub. The standard way which is to run a 1/2 pipe in the wall to the shower head height, blocked and secured in the wall. This can be done by either removing tile from the tub side or if possible from the back side (conditions permitting) The second way is to procure a tub spout with a hose connection and diverter. With one of these, you would supply the hand shower with a flexible tube that runs up the outside of the wall. These can be had with mouting brackets that hold the hand-held shower head in position for showering. regards, Terry Love

Participant

I need to replace a 48 wide by 33 1/4 deep 4 piece stall the room has a 2 door so it has to be in pieces, I cant fit a 1 2 or 3piece through the door. What do you have, how much and how do I order, I am in Mt. Pleasant Michigan.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This