Whirlpool tubs

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Whirlpool tubs

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

What should I look for when buying a whirlpool tub? Is Swirl Away a good brand. Which whirlpools would be the quietest? Do I need an in-line heater? Thank you.

Participant

: What should I look for when buying a whirlpool tub? Is Swirl Away a good brand. Which whirlpools would be the quietest? Do I need an in-line heater? Thank you.Yes, Swirl Away is a good brand.Do I need an in-line heater? If you plan on spending much time in the tub, an in-line heater is very helpfull. It will require two more 20 amp circuits in addition to the 20 amp circuit for the motor.The Hydro Swirl installation guide can be found at: http://www.terrylove.com/jet.htmRegards, Terry Love

Participant

: What should I look for when buying a whirlpool tub? Is Swirl Away a good brand. Which whirlpools would be the quietest? Do I need an in-line heater? Thank you.

Participant

We are building a new home and need 2 whirlpools. Have already priced some and most prices seem quite high. Is there a brand that is reasonably priced with at least 6 jets and lumbar support. Kohler has a nice 10-jet back system and pillow jet which seems nice but the price is too high. Any help would be appreciated.Michael Rubino

Participant

: : : What should I look for when buying a whirlpool tub? Is Swirl Away a good brand. Which whirlpools would be the quietest? Do I need an in-line heater? Thank you.: Yes, Swirl Away is a good brand.: Do I need an in-line heater? : If you plan on spending much time in the tub, an in-line heater is very helpfull. It will require two more 20 amp circuits in addition to the 20 amp circuit for the motor.: The Hydro Swirl installation guide can be found at: : http://www.terrylove.com/jet.htm: Regards, : Terry Love

Participant

: : :Where can I buy a swirlaway tub..I had one before in the US but cant find one in Canada

Participant

What did you end up doing? I find myself in the same situation, I only need one, though.: We are building a new home and need 2 whirlpools. Have already priced some and most prices seem quite high. Is there a brand that is reasonably priced with at least 6 jets and lumbar support. Kohler has a nice 10-jet back system and pillow jet which seems nice but the price is too high. Any help would be appreciated.: Michael Rubino

Participant

Please, give me some advice, if you already did yours. I find myself looking for a whirpool tub, and dont know which brand to go for or what to look for.Thanks.: What should I look for when buying a whirlpool tub? Is Swirl Away a good brand. Which whirlpools would be the quietest? Do I need an in-line heater? Thank you.

Participant

: : : What should I look for when buying a whirlpool tub? Is Swirl Away a good brand. Which whirlpools would be the quietest? Do I need an in-line heater? Thank you.: Yes, Swirl Away is a good brand.: Do I need an in-line heater? : If you plan on spending much time in the tub, an in-line heater is very helpfull. It will require two more 20 amp circuits in addition to the 20 amp circuit for the motor.: The Hydro Swirl installation guide can be found at: : http://www.terrylove.com/jet.htm: Regards, : Terry Love

Participant

: : What should I look for when buying a whirlpool tub? Is Swirl Away a good brand. Which whirlpools would be the quietest? Do I need an in-line heater? Thank you.

Participant

We are a spa company dealer. Looking for a whirlpool bathtub line to have with our spa line of sales. Looking for a distributor or manufacture of whirlpool tubs? Please email me back with info. We are in Hibbing MN .

Participant

We are a spa company dealer. Looking for a whirlpool bathtub line to have with our spa line of sales. Looking for a distributor or manufacture of whirlpool tubs? Please email me back with info. We are in Hibbing MN .

Participant

No matter how clean I think my tub, walls and bathroom are, there has been this underlying odor recently, and I was wondering if it came from somewhere in the tub. Would you please tell me anything you can about these tubs and any special care that I dont know about.The odor is almost like a musty smell and its driving me crazy. When I pull back the shower curtain(and its a new one)I smell it, so therefore Ive come to the conclusion that it has something to do with the tub.Sincerely,Marie Olthoff

Participant

Here is a site with medical whirlpool tubs and tanks.

Participant

I am building a new home and am curious if you would advise me of any pitfalls you encountered. I am limited to a corner unit, 5×5. Thank you.:

Participant

Participant

: No matter how clean I think my tub, walls and bathroom are, there has been this underlying odor recently, and I was wondering if it came from somewhere in the tub. Would you please tell me anything you can about these tubs and any special care that I dont know about.: The odor is almost like a musty smell and its driving me crazy. When I pull back the shower curtain(and its a new one)I smell it, so therefore Ive come to the conclusion that it has something to do with the tub.: Sincerely,: Marie Olthoff

Participant

I had the same odor in my master shower area. It wasnt the drain. It turned out I had carpenter ants which had destroyed the wall framing. When the ceramic shower wall began to fail, the cracks in the grout allowed water to penetrate the greenboard and fiberglas insulation. Quite a mess and expensive to repair

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This