Non flushing toilet

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Non flushing toilet

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Please help. My toilet will not even flush toilet paper without dumping in a small bucket of water. What should I do? Company is coming soon!.

Participant

: Please help. My toilet will not even flush toilet paper without dumping in a small bucket of water. What should I do? Company is coming soon!.A couple things could be happening. Sometimes a make-up pencil or other small object will find its into the P-trap of the toilet causing problems with flow ( catching paper that should smoothly be going down) Sometimes a newer low water volume toilet that uses 1.6 gal per flush is the problem. I would first see if there is any blockage in the toilet first. If the problem has been a consistent problem, you may want to look into the pressure assisted toilets like the Gerber UltraFlush http://www.terrylove.com/toilet1.htmBest regards, Terry Love

Participant

I think that it is necessary for you to close your bathroom door, get a fake toilet and put it elsewhere. If your company wishes to use it, simply tell them: That is just a decorational toilet!! Please forgive me. Then, you should remember, the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains.

Participant

: : : Please help. My toilet will not even flush toilet paper without dumping in a small bucket of water. What should I do? Company is coming soon!.: A couple things could be happening. Sometimes a make-up pencil ms with flow ( catching paper that should smoothly be going down) : Sometimes a newer low water volume toilet thatHey love to crap in your flusher!!!! It flushes like you wouldnt belive!!! This is the best craper I have ever seen!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This