Drainage of home crawl space

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Drainage of home crawl space

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, Home has an abundance of water coming into the crawl space. There is an outlet hole with an obstructed outlet pipe due to roots penetrating the pipe. I would like to replace the pipe with a 4 diameter pipe that will not leak. The pipe will need to be underground for about 20 feet and be attached without leakage to the foundation wall . Would PCV or CPVC be good for this application? What would be best to last many years without trouble? Thank you for reading this request. Leon Max Powell

Participant

: Hi, : Home has an abundance of water coming into the crawl space. There is an outlet hole with an obstructed outlet pipe due to roots penetrating the pipe. I would like to replace the pipe with a 4 diameter pipe that will not leak. The pipe will need to be underground for about 20 feet and be attached without leakage to the foundation wall . Would PCV or CPVC be good for this application? What would be best to last many years without trouble? : Thank you for reading this request. : Leon Max PowellLeon, I would go with the PVC pipe. regards, Terry Love

Participant

Thanks for the answer to use PVC.With reference, would mortor be ok to attach PVC to foundation wall? Thanks for reading this request, Leon Max Powell: Hi, : Home has an abundance of water coming into the crawl space. There is an outlet hole with an obstructed outlet pipe due to roots penetrating the pipe. I would like to replace the pipe with a 4 diameter pipe that will not leak. The pipe will need to be underground for about 20 feet and be attached without leakage to the foundation wall . Would PCV or CPVC be good for this application? What would be best to last many years without trouble? : Thank you for reading this request. : Leon Max Powell

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This