shower base or tub

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives shower base or tub

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

can above be installed without knocking hole in floor for drain? closet and sink drains are already roughed in. How high would above installation have to be to facilitate trap above floor?

Participant

: can above be installed without knocking hole in floor for drain? closet and sink drains are already roughed in. How high would above installation have to be to facilitate trap above floor?Calvin, Either a tub or a shower would require a p-trap on the drain to prevent sewer gas problems. The installation would have to be7-1/2 in height. Since the drain will need to tie into the pipes in the ground I would suggest the services of a concrete sawcutter. Regards, Terry Love

Participant

HI IM LOOKING FOR NEO WITH DRAIN AT 19X19 FROM SIDES TOOK OUT OLD BASE WITH THESE DIMENTIONS IT WAS 36X36 BUT HAVE MORE SPACE UP TO 42X42 CAN I GET A KIT WHAT MODEL ETC DO I NEED? THANKS : : can above be installed without knocking hole in floor for drain? closet and sink drains are already roughed in. How high would above installation have to be to facilitate trap above floor?: Calvin, : Either a tub or a shower would require a p-trap on the drain to prevent sewer gas problems. The installation would have to be7-1/2 in height. Since the drain will need to tie into the pipes in the ground I would suggest the services of a concrete sawcutter. : Regards, : Terry Love

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This