Sea Gates

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Sea Gates

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #273113

      I am interested in finding information on and a source to purchase “Sea Gates”. I have a 24 inch RCP
      outletting into the sea with an old metal Sea Gate which does not close at high tide. I would like to replace the
      sea gate.

      Am I using the proper name for a gate that closes to prevent sea water from entering a storm drain pipe?

    • #286913

      I have never heard of a 24″
      “BACK WATER VALVE” (Check) for concrete pipe.

      You may have to adapt this to Cast Iron then get a back water valve with a bronze flapper with isolation valves (gate valves) on either side so you can service it. Good luck

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This