Shower pans

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Shower pans

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Professional opinion on shower pan to be installed in a two story home. What would be the best method to use? easy access from ceiling below. Plywood floor no sub floor as of yet. Thanks for your help!

Participant

: Professional opinion on shower pan to be installed in a two story home. What would be the best method to use? easy access from ceiling below. Plywood floor no sub floor as of yet. Thanks for your help!your wrote: Professional opinion on shower pan to be installed in a two story home. What would be the best method to use? easy access from ceiling below. Plywood floor no sub floor as of yet. Thanks for your help!Sharon, Depends a bit on what you like. If cost is a factor, I use a fiberglass shower pan from Florestone. For a nice tile job, I use a mud base pan with 2 American Olean tiles on the floor. For Venetian Marble I will have a pan made up to match the walls if the owner is willing to spend a little more than for a fiberglass pan. http://www.terrylove.com/bathrm.htmTerry Love

Participant

Hello,I am preparing to replace our one piece fiberglass shower with a tiled shower. could you explain in detail how to install the drain pan. I have the vinyl, but am not sure how to install it with the drain and how thick ( or type ) the mud should be.Thanks : : : Professional opinion on shower pan to be installed in a two story home. What would be the best method to use? easy access from ceiling below. Plywood floor no sub floor as of yet. Thanks for your help!: your wrote: : Professional opinion on shower pan to be installed in a two story home. What would be the best method to use? easy access from ceiling below. Plywood floor no sub floor as of yet. Thanks for your help!: Sharon, : Depends a bit on what you like. If cost is a factor, I use a fiberglass shower pan from Florestone. For a nice tile job, I use a mud base pan with 2 American Olean tiles on the floor. For Venetian Marble I will have a pan made up to match the walls if the owner is willing to spend a little more than for a fiberglass pan. : http://www.terrylove.com/bathrm.htm: Terry Love

Participant

: Hello,: I am preparing to replace our one piece fiberglass shower with a tiled shower. could you explain in detail how to install the drain pan. I have the vinyl, but am not sure how to install it with the drain and how thick ( or type ) the mud should be.: Thanks : : : : : Professional opinion on shower pan to be installed in a two story home. What would be the best method to use? easy access from ceiling below. Plywood floor no sub floor as of yet. Thanks for your help!: : your wrote: : : Professional opinion on shower pan to be installed in a two story home. What would be the best method to use? easy access from ceiling below. Plywood floor no sub floor as of yet. Thanks for your help!: : Sharon, : : Depends a bit on what you like. If cost is a factor, I use a fiberglass shower pan from Florestone. For a nice tile job, I use a mud base pan with 2 American Olean tiles on the floor. For Venetian Marble I will have a pan made up to match the walls if the owner is willing to spend a little more than for a fiberglass pan. : : http://www.terrylove.com/bathrm.htm: : Terry Love

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This