Hot tap washer

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Hot tap washer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Is there a different procedure changing a cold tap washer and a hot tap washer? When I turn off water at mains, the hot water doesnt stop.

Participant

: Is there a different procedure changing a cold tap washer and a hot tap washer? When I turn off water at mains, the hot water doesnt stop.There is no difference in the procedure, is you Hot Water Unit a Gravity Fed (In the Roof?), if so turn the hot tap on after you turn the water meter off and run the hot water until it stops, which means : empty the Hot Water Unit below the outlet point.If it is a mains pressure Hot Water Unit then you might need to tighten the spindle off with a wrench (at the water meter) If this doesnt help call Tim Cook on 018 584 295Good Luck

Participant

: Is there a different procedure changing a cold tap washer and a hot tap washer? When I turn off water at mains, the hot water doesnt stop. what do you do after you get the handle off the tap?I cant get anything else to move.HELP!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This