Apprenticeship

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Apprenticeship

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, My name is Anthony im 26 years of age, live in Sydney and im looking for a appenticeship in plumbing. Im reliable, honest, and a genuine hard worker. I realise that its going to be tough for the first few years on appretice wages but im prepared to work at it! For more information, please email me at [email protected] or phone me on 0419441169.Thanks Anthony

Participant

Please phone me on Sydney 02 9797 7111 at the Master Plumbers Apprentices Ltd for information on the availability of apprenticeships in NSW

Participant

Please phone me on Sydney 02 9797 7111 at the Master Plumbers Apprentices Ltd for information on the availability of apprenticeships in NSW

Participant

Participant

Working on a project for apprenticeship program in California USA. Thought I would wish you well and good luck on your search. I teach in an apprentice program for Stationary Engineers. If you know of a program in Austrailia that deal with that trade I would like to find out about it.I have been unsuccessful in finding anything that is similiar in name to our trade. We could also be called building mechanics or maintenance mechanics and would be found taking care of maintenance issues and operating the physical plants (boiler rooms and the like) in highrises, hospitals, or hotels. Any information you could provide would be helpful.Once again, good luck in your job search. : : Hi, My name is Anthony im 26 years of age, live in Sydney and im looking for a appenticeship in plumbing. Im reliable, honest, and a genuine hard worker. I realise that its going to be tough for the first few years on appretice wages but im prepared to work at it! : For more information, please email me at [email protected] or phone me on 0419441169.: Thanks Anthony

Participant

Working on a project for apprenticeship program in California USA. Thought I would wish you well and good luck on your search. I teach in an apprentice program for Stationary Engineers. If you know of a program in Austrailia that deal with that trade I would like to find out about it.I have been unsuccessful in finding anything that is similiar in name to our trade. We could also be called building mechanics or maintenance mechanics and would be found taking care of maintenance issues and operating the physical plants (boiler rooms and the like) in highrises, hospitals, or hotels. Any information you could provide would be helpful.Once again, good luck in your job search. : : Hi, My name is Anthony im 26 years of age, live in Sydney and im looking for a appenticeship in plumbing. Im reliable, honest, and a genuine hard worker. I realise that its going to be tough for the first few years on appretice wages but im prepared to work at it! : For more information, please email me at [email protected] or phone me on 0419441169.: Thanks Anthony

Participant

Participant

: : Hi, My name is Nik im 18 years of age, live in Warrawong N.S.W and im looking for a appenticeship in Desail Machnice. Im reliable, honest, and a genuine hard worker. I realise that its going to be tough for the first few years on appretice wages but im prepared to work at it! : For more information, please email me at [email protected] or phone me on 0242764761: Thanks Anthony

Participant

: : Hi, My name is Nik im 18 years of age, live in Warrawong N.S.W and im looking for a appenticeship in Desail Machnice. Im reliable, honest, and a genuine hard worker. I realise that its going to be tough for the first few years on appretice wages but im prepared to work at it! : For more information, please email me at [email protected] or phone me on 0242764761: Thanks Anthony

Participant

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This