Square Toilet?

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Square Toilet?

  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 24 years ago by Avatar photoSylvanLMP.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #273103
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        I found in a vacant lot what looks like a square toilet. The brand name is CRANE and measures about 18
        18 inches. Does not have holes for a seat cover. I am using it as a planter because is so different from
        everything else.
        Anybody can tell me what is it?
        Thank you very much for your help.

      • #286896
        Avatar photohj

          It is probably a bed pan washer.

        • #286897
          Avatar photoSylvanLMP

            If it is V.C. and has a 3″ PO, could be a Viscera Sink used in mortuaries
            and morgues. It is designed to be mounted on a 3″ trap standard with raised
            grid strainer
            usually used with mop sink/floor sink wall mount faucet with bfpd ????
            See old Case or Crane “Institutional Plumbing ware” catalogs.

            Check for blood stains LOL

        Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

        Pin It on Pinterest

        Share This