Bath tubs

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • Author

Is there any place to buy a new cast iron 6 tub with or without apron for under $1100?

Participant

: Is there any place to buy a new cast iron 6 tub : with or without apron for under $1100?Susan,American Standard makes a 72x36x20 deck tub made of Americast. Americast is half the weight of cast iron but very durable. It is a composition of porcelain bonded to enameling grade metal, bonded to a patented structural composite. For the most part, plumbers are switching over to products like it. The model number is 2433.002 A plumber in your area would be able to help you.Regards, Terry Love

Participant

: Is there any place to buy a new cast iron 6 tub : with or without apron for under $1100?Susan,American Standard makes a 72x36x20 deck tub made of Americast. Americast is half the weight of cast iron but very durable. It is a composition of porcelain bonded to enameling grade metal, bonded to a patented structural composite. For the most part, plumbers are switching over to products like it. The model number is 2433.002 A plumber in your area would be able to help you.Regards, Terry Love

Participant

Participant

: Is there any place to buy a new cast iron 6 tub : with or without apron for under $1100?

Participant

: Is there any place to buy a new cast iron 6 tub : with or without apron for under $1100?

Participant

Participant

: : : Is there any place to have a cast iron tub repaired in Sacramento CA.?: Regards, Richard

Participant

: : : Is there any place to have a cast iron tub repaired in Sacramento CA.?: Regards, Richard

Participant

Participant

: : : Is there any place to buy a new cast iron 6 tub : : with or without apron for under $1100?: Susan,: American Standard makes a 72x36x20 deck tub made of Americast. Americast is half the weight of cast iron but very durable. It is a composition of porcelain bonded to enameling grade metal, bonded to a patented structural composite. For the most part, plumbers are switching over to products like it. : The model number is 2433.002 : A plumber in your area would be able to help you.: Regards, : Terry Love

Participant

: : : Is there any place to buy a new cast iron 6 tub : : with or without apron for under $1100?: Susan,: American Standard makes a 72x36x20 deck tub made of Americast. Americast is half the weight of cast iron but very durable. It is a composition of porcelain bonded to enameling grade metal, bonded to a patented structural composite. For the most part, plumbers are switching over to products like it. : The model number is 2433.002 : A plumber in your area would be able to help you.: Regards, : Terry Love

Participant

Participant

I�m loocking for a cast iron bathtub for a house, because I�m a mexican architect, and it�s very dificult to find it. Because our dealers said that they can only make the order when it�s over 10 bath tubs.

Participant

I�m loocking for a cast iron bathtub for a house, because I�m a mexican architect, and it�s very dificult to find it. Because our dealers said that they can only make the order when it�s over 10 bath tubs.

Participant

Participant

Is there any way to replenish the luster on the finish of a fiberglass combination tub and shower?

Participant

Is there any way to replenish the luster on the finish of a fiberglass combination tub and shower?

Participant

Participant

:Im trying to find out where I can buy a new surround for my Garden Tub. I have a Double Wide Mobile Home. The wall surround in the master bath is cracked in several places. The measurements I need are 57 inches high, 53and a half across back wall,and 40and ahalf inches on the ends. Ive been to several plumbing&hardware stores and their catalogs dont show anything in the size I need. They cant tell me where to go either. Can anyone help me?

Participant

:Im trying to find out where I can buy a new surround for my Garden Tub. I have a Double Wide Mobile Home. The wall surround in the master bath is cracked in several places. The measurements I need are 57 inches high, 53and a half across back wall,and 40and ahalf inches on the ends. Ive been to several plumbing&hardware stores and their catalogs dont show anything in the size I need. They cant tell me where to go either. Can anyone help me?

Participant

Participant

: Is there any way to replenish the luster on the finish of a fiberglass combination tub and shower?

Participant

: Is there any way to replenish the luster on the finish of a fiberglass combination tub and shower?

Participant

Participant

I am wanting info about Bath tubs please help me!!! Thanks

Participant

Participant

Participant

YES! In Sacramento is a company New Surface they do Fiberglass and porcelain tubes/showers/sinks and tile & formica counters. they repair and/or refinish like new. Very affordable compared to replacement. I dont think they have a web site, but their 3 is (916) 486-4253

Avatar photosusan
                                                                Participant

YES! In Sacramento is a company New Surface they do Fiberglass and porcelain tubes/showers/sinks and tile & formica counters. they repair and/or refinish like new. Very affordable compared to replacement. I dont think they have a web site, but their 3 is (916) 486-4253

Avatar photosusan
                                                                  Participant

Avatar photosusan
                                                                    Participant

YES!! In Sacramento is a co. that fixes and refinishes Fiberglass and Porcelain tubs/showers/sinks and counter tops. They also do chip repairs. They are NEW SURFACE at (916) 48642-53

Avatar photosusan
                                                                      Participant

YES!! In Sacramento is a co. that fixes and refinishes Fiberglass and Porcelain tubs/showers/sinks and counter tops. They also do chip repairs. They are NEW SURFACE at (916) 48642-53

Avatar photosusan
                                                                        Participant

• #309500
                                                                          Avatar photosusan
                                                                          Participant

I am looking for a company in RI that might be able to do some surface repairs or reglazing to my fiberglass tub/shower unit. Thank You

• #309501
                                                                            Avatar photosusan
                                                                            Participant

I am looking for a company in RI that might be able to do some surface repairs or reglazing to my fiberglass tub/shower unit. Thank You

• #309502
                                                                              Avatar photosusan
                                                                              Participant

Viewing 36 reply threads
                                                                            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This