Hot Water Circulators

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Hot Water Circulators

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Ive heard of a device you can add to home plumbing that will keep the hot water circulating through the pipes so that theres no delay and waste of water waiting for hot water. Id appreciate some cost and advantages/disadvantages information.Well be building our home so dont need to retro fit.Thanks!

Participant

: Ive heard of a device you can add to home plumbing that will keep the hot water circulating through the pipes so that theres no delay and waste of water waiting for hot water. Id appreciate some cost and advantages/disadvantages information.: Well be building our home so dont need to retro fit.: Thanks!Check out the Metland system and let me know what you think as I am interested in how others feel this will work

Participant

: Ive heard of a device you can add to home plumbing that will keep the hot water circulating through the pipes so that theres no delay and waste of water waiting for hot water. Id appreciate some cost and advantages/disadvantages information.: Well be building our home so dont need to retro fit.: Thanks!Check out the Metland system and let me know what you think as I am interested in how others feel this will work

Participant

Participant

: : Ive heard of a device you can add to home plumbing that will keep the hot water circulating through the pipes so that theres no delay and waste of water waiting for hot water. Id appreciate some cost and advantages/disadvantages information.: : Well be building our home so dont need to retro fit.: : Thanks!: Check out the Metland system and let me know what you think as I am interested in how others feel this will workI think your talking about a water circulating pump. Those are out there also. We sell them http://www.hollandsales.com

Participant

: : Ive heard of a device you can add to home plumbing that will keep the hot water circulating through the pipes so that theres no delay and waste of water waiting for hot water. Id appreciate some cost and advantages/disadvantages information.: : Well be building our home so dont need to retro fit.: : Thanks!: Check out the Metland system and let me know what you think as I am interested in how others feel this will workI think your talking about a water circulating pump. Those are out there also. We sell them http://www.hollandsales.com

Participant

Participant

We are looking for small water circulator with capacity of 0.32 gall/minute.Do you sell them?Thank you for your attention

Participant

We are looking for small water circulator with capacity of 0.32 gall/minute.Do you sell them?Thank you for your attention

Participant

Participant

http://www.metlund.com has the product – Ive seen it & am planning on ordering it. Its one of those simple, elegant solutions that can be retro-fitted, or in your case, can replace the extra recirc copper lines and expense. Pete

Participant

http://www.metlund.com has the product – Ive seen it & am planning on ordering it. Its one of those simple, elegant solutions that can be retro-fitted, or in your case, can replace the extra recirc copper lines and expense. Pete

Participant

Participant

check this unit out. found it while trying to find a way to retro fit circulating system into condo with water lines in the slab. according to them (and it makes sense) it costs less in energy usage than circulating systems, and certainly costs less to install, much less retrofit.Nhagood

Participant

check this unit out. found it while trying to find a way to retro fit circulating system into condo with water lines in the slab. according to them (and it makes sense) it costs less in energy usage than circulating systems, and certainly costs less to install, much less retrofit.Nhagood

Participant

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This