hooking up dishwasher to water line

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives hooking up dishwasher to water line

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 27 years ago by Avatar photoEd Hnat.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I recently remodeled my kitchen and built my dishwasher under the countertop. I have the drain line hooked up but cant figure out where and how to hook up the water line. Had to cut the end of the hose from the dishwasher(water line) as it used to just hook up to the faucet. how and where do I hook up this line to get water to the dishwasher?Thanks, Ed Hnat

Participant

: I recently remodeled my kitchen and built my dishwasher under the countertop. I have the drain line hooked up but cant figure out where and how to hook up the water line. Had to cut the end of the hose from the dishwasher(water line) as it used to just hook up to the faucet. how and where do I hook up this line to get water to the dishwasher?: Thanks, : Ed Hnat Ed, Appliance parts stores will sell a kit that converts a portable to a built-in. The kit will come with instructions. A double stop on the hot side under the kitchen sink will be needed to supply water. I use 3/8 OD soft copper tubing, connected to the dishwasher with a 3/8mip x 3/8 comp. el. Regards,

Participant

: I recently remodeled my kitchen and built my dishwasher under the countertop. I have the drain line hooked up but cant figure out where and how to hook up the water line. Had to cut the end of the hose from the dishwasher(water line) as it used to just hook up to the faucet. how and where do I hook up this line to get water to the dishwasher?: Thanks, : Ed Hnat Ed, Appliance parts stores will sell a kit that converts a portable to a built-in. The kit will come with instructions. A double stop on the hot side under the kitchen sink will be needed to supply water. I use 3/8 OD soft copper tubing, connected to the dishwasher with a 3/8mip x 3/8 comp. el. Regards,

Participant

: : : I recently remodeled my kitchen and built my dishwasher under the countertop. I have the drain line hooked up but cant figure out where and how to hook up the water line. Had to cut the end of the hose from the dishwasher(water line) as it used to just hook up to the faucet. how and where do I hook up this line to get water to the dishwasher?: : Thanks, : : Ed Hnat : Ed, : Appliance parts stores will sell a kit that converts a portable to a built-in. : The kit will come with instructions. A double stop on the hot side under the kitchen sink will be needed to supply water. I use 3/8 OD soft copper tubing, connected to the dishwasher with a 3/8mip x 3/8 comp. el. : Regards,

Participant

: : : I recently remodeled my kitchen and built my dishwasher under the countertop. I have the drain line hooked up but cant figure out where and how to hook up the water line. Had to cut the end of the hose from the dishwasher(water line) as it used to just hook up to the faucet. how and where do I hook up this line to get water to the dishwasher?: : Thanks, : : Ed Hnat : Ed, : Appliance parts stores will sell a kit that converts a portable to a built-in. : The kit will come with instructions. A double stop on the hot side under the kitchen sink will be needed to supply water. I use 3/8 OD soft copper tubing, connected to the dishwasher with a 3/8mip x 3/8 comp. el. : Regards,

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This