INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN! NOT. BUT I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SMALL (1/4 – 3/8) INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH. NEED TO REMOVE SHEARED OFF NIPPLE PORTION OF SPARK PLUG. OTHERWISE MUST TEAR DOWN ENGINE! AT NO SMALL COST, OF COURSE. THANKS A BUNCH OF $$$$$$. DARREL

Participant

: DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN! NOT. BUT I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SMALL (1/4 – 3/8) INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH. NEED TO REMOVE SHEARED OFF NIPPLE PORTION OF SPARK PLUG. OTHERWISE MUST TEAR DOWN ENGINE! AT NO SMALL COST, OF COURSE. THANKS A BUNCH OF $$$$$$. : DARRELIve never heard of such a device!. Doesnt one use a left-handed tap (as in tap and die, not water tap) and screw in a left-hand threaded bolt and then use a normal wrench? Your local garage should have something like that.Have fun!Brian.

Participant

: DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN! NOT. BUT I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SMALL (1/4 – 3/8) INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH. NEED TO REMOVE SHEARED OFF NIPPLE PORTION OF SPARK PLUG. OTHERWISE MUST TEAR DOWN ENGINE! AT NO SMALL COST, OF COURSE. THANKS A BUNCH OF $$$$$$. : DARRELIve never heard of such a device!. Doesnt one use a left-handed tap (as in tap and die, not water tap) and screw in a left-hand threaded bolt and then use a normal wrench? Your local garage should have something like that.Have fun!Brian.

Participant

: : DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN! NOT. BUT I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SMALL (1/4 – 3/8) INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH. NEED TO REMOVE SHEARED OFF NIPPLE PORTION OF SPARK PLUG. OTHERWISE MUST TEAR DOWN ENGINE! AT NO SMALL COST, OF COURSE. THANKS A BUNCH OF $$$$$$. : : DARREL: Ive never heard of such a device!. Doesnt one use : a left-handed tap (as in tap and die, not water tap) : and screw in a left-hand threaded bolt and then use : a normal wrench? Your local garage should have : something like that.: Have fun!: Brian. I have an internal pipe wrench, but the manufactureris RODDICK TOOL CO. of ANAHEIM CALIFORNIA. the problem is the co. must not be in buisness any more, would like information if you have any. you could find an internal pipe wrench from SNAP ON TOOL CO. LARGE SUPPLIER OF HIGH QUALITY TOOLS GOOD LUCK MARK

Participant

: : DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN! NOT. BUT I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SMALL (1/4 – 3/8) INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH. NEED TO REMOVE SHEARED OFF NIPPLE PORTION OF SPARK PLUG. OTHERWISE MUST TEAR DOWN ENGINE! AT NO SMALL COST, OF COURSE. THANKS A BUNCH OF $$$$$$. : : DARREL: Ive never heard of such a device!. Doesnt one use : a left-handed tap (as in tap and die, not water tap) : and screw in a left-hand threaded bolt and then use : a normal wrench? Your local garage should have : something like that.: Have fun!: Brian. I have an internal pipe wrench, but the manufactureris RODDICK TOOL CO. of ANAHEIM CALIFORNIA. the problem is the co. must not be in buisness any more, would like information if you have any. you could find an internal pipe wrench from SNAP ON TOOL CO. LARGE SUPPLIER OF HIGH QUALITY TOOLS GOOD LUCK MARK

Participant

: : : : DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN! NOT. BUT I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SMALL (1/4 – 3/8) INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH. NEED TO REMOVE SHEARED OFF NIPPLE PORTION OF SPARK PLUG. OTHERWISE MUST TEAR DOWN ENGINE! AT NO SMALL COST, OF COURSE. THANKS A BUNCH OF $$$$$$. : : : DARREL: : Ive never heard of such a device!. Doesnt one use : : a left-handed tap (as in tap and die, not water tap) : : and screw in a left-hand threaded bolt and then use : : a normal wrench? Your local garage should have : : something like that.: : Have fun!: : Brian. : I have an internal pipe wrench, but the manufactureris RODDICK TOOL CO. of ANAHEIM CALIFORNIA. the problem is the co. must not be in buisness any more, would like information if you have any. You could probably find an internal pipe wrench from SNAP ON TOOL CO. a large supplier of high quality tools. good luck Mark

Participant

: : : : DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN! NOT. BUT I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SMALL (1/4 – 3/8) INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH. NEED TO REMOVE SHEARED OFF NIPPLE PORTION OF SPARK PLUG. OTHERWISE MUST TEAR DOWN ENGINE! AT NO SMALL COST, OF COURSE. THANKS A BUNCH OF $$$$$$. : : : DARREL: : Ive never heard of such a device!. Doesnt one use : : a left-handed tap (as in tap and die, not water tap) : : and screw in a left-hand threaded bolt and then use : : a normal wrench? Your local garage should have : : something like that.: : Have fun!: : Brian. : I have an internal pipe wrench, but the manufactureris RODDICK TOOL CO. of ANAHEIM CALIFORNIA. the problem is the co. must not be in buisness any more, would like information if you have any. You could probably find an internal pipe wrench from SNAP ON TOOL CO. a large supplier of high quality tools. good luck Mark

Participant

: DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN! NOT. BUT I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SMALL (1/4 – 3/8) INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH. NEED TO REMOVE SHEARED OFF NIPPLE PORTION OF SPARK PLUG. OTHERWISE MUST TEAR DOWN ENGINE! AT NO SMALL COST, OF COURSE. THANKS A BUNCH OF $$$$$$. : DARREL

Participant

: DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN! NOT. BUT I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SMALL (1/4 – 3/8) INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH. NEED TO REMOVE SHEARED OFF NIPPLE PORTION OF SPARK PLUG. OTHERWISE MUST TEAR DOWN ENGINE! AT NO SMALL COST, OF COURSE. THANKS A BUNCH OF $$$$$$. : DARREL

Participant

You need to use a tool called a parallel ezy out. Measure the I.D of the hole and buy the appropriate size. It has four sharp corners and is driven in to the hole in the broken plug with a hammer. you then simply unscrew the whole thing. Talk to a good tool supplier.: : : : : : : DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN! NOT. BUT I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SMALL (1/4 – 3/8) INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH. NEED TO REMOVE SHEARED OFF NIPPLE PORTION OF SPARK PLUG. OTHERWISE MUST TEAR DOWN ENGINE! AT NO SMALL COST, OF COURSE. THANKS A BUNCH OF $$$$$$. : : : : DARREL: : : Ive never heard of such a device!. Doesnt one use : : : a left-handed tap (as in tap and die, not water tap) : : : and screw in a left-hand threaded bolt and then use : : : a normal wrench? Your local garage should have : : : something like that.: : : Have fun!: : : Brian. : : I have an internal pipe wrench, but the manufactureris RODDICK TOOL CO. of ANAHEIM CALIFORNIA. the problem is the co. must not be in buisness any more, would like information if you have any. You could probably find an internal pipe wrench from SNAP ON TOOL CO. a large supplier of high quality tools. good luck Mark

Participant

You need to use a tool called a parallel ezy out. Measure the I.D of the hole and buy the appropriate size. It has four sharp corners and is driven in to the hole in the broken plug with a hammer. you then simply unscrew the whole thing. Talk to a good tool supplier.: : : : : : : DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN! NOT. BUT I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SMALL (1/4 – 3/8) INTERNAL PIPE WRENCH. NEED TO REMOVE SHEARED OFF NIPPLE PORTION OF SPARK PLUG. OTHERWISE MUST TEAR DOWN ENGINE! AT NO SMALL COST, OF COURSE. THANKS A BUNCH OF $$$$$$. : : : : DARREL: : : Ive never heard of such a device!. Doesnt one use : : : a left-handed tap (as in tap and die, not water tap) : : : and screw in a left-hand threaded bolt and then use : : : a normal wrench? Your local garage should have : : : something like that.: : : Have fun!: : : Brian. : : I have an internal pipe wrench, but the manufactureris RODDICK TOOL CO. of ANAHEIM CALIFORNIA. the problem is the co. must not be in buisness any more, would like information if you have any. You could probably find an internal pipe wrench from SNAP ON TOOL CO. a large supplier of high quality tools. good luck Mark

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This