Shower Fixtures Are Leaking!

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Shower Fixtures Are Leaking!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I wonder how I can repair my leaking faucet in my bathtub. I have removed all dials, spickets,etc. There are now to pipes extruding from the wall of my shower and they are both leaking into the tub. I clueless on where to go from here. Could you give me step by step? I also need some suggestions on good but inexpensive faucet fixtures because the old ones were so cheap they basically crumbled in my hands. THANK YOU!!! Kim Taylor

Participant

: I wonder how I can repair my leaking faucet in my bathtub. : I have removed all dials, spickets,etc. There are now to pipes : extruding from the wall of my shower and they are both : leaking into the tub. I clueless on where to go from : here. Could you give me step by step? I also need some : suggestions on good but inexpensive faucet fixtures because : the old ones were so cheap they basically crumbled in my : hands. THANK YOU!!! Kim TaylorDear Kim, Delta, Moen and Price Pfister are good value in pressure balanced shower valves. They will come with instructions in the box for installation. However, if you are not familier with using a torch in a wall, ( I have know people that have set fire to their homes) I would suggest looking into locating a plumber in your area that can help you. Regards, Terry Love

Participant

: I wonder how I can repair my leaking faucet in my bathtub. : I have removed all dials, spickets,etc. There are now to pipes : extruding from the wall of my shower and they are both : leaking into the tub. I clueless on where to go from : here. Could you give me step by step? I also need some : suggestions on good but inexpensive faucet fixtures because : the old ones were so cheap they basically crumbled in my : hands. THANK YOU!!! Kim TaylorDear Kim, Delta, Moen and Price Pfister are good value in pressure balanced shower valves. They will come with instructions in the box for installation. However, if you are not familier with using a torch in a wall, ( I have know people that have set fire to their homes) I would suggest looking into locating a plumber in your area that can help you. Regards, Terry Love

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This