Toilet wont stop flushing

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Toilet wont stop flushing

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Help. I have a good toilet, but sometimes, when I flush, the stopper inside the tank doesnt close correctly, so the toilet keeps on flushing. To correct the problem, I just jiggle the handle after waiting a few minutes. Still, I feel like Im wasting a lot of water. Can anyone sugguest anything??

Participant

: Help. I have a good toilet, but sometimes, when I flush, the stopper inside the tank doesnt close correctly, so the toilet keeps on flushing. To correct the problem, I just jiggle the handle after waiting a few minutes. Still, I feel like Im wasting a lot of water. Can anyone sugguest anything??Hi, Vicki!Looks like you have something loose or interferring with seating of the flapper. Why not remove the tank top and watch what happens when flushed? You should quickly spot the problem. It is probably a very minor situation, such as the chain being too long and getting stuck in the seat.Good Luck!Darrel

Participant

Okay, I have a solution to your horrific problem. No,I am not crazy, just damn bored. You see, the world is 60% water, and your one measly toilet will probably,not be using up that much water.So, in conclusion, remember, if your toilet wont stop flushing, get a repairman,to fix it, but dont worry. OKay I must sleep now, I have been up all night. I have consumed three bottles of vodka, and two pots of coffee. Now I must zzzzzzzzzzzz

Participant

Help, Shit keeps flying in my toilet and it wont stop I need help imediately.

Participant

: : Help, : Shit keeps flying in my toilet and it wont stop I need help imediately.try some immodium AD

Participant

: : : : : Help, : : Shit keeps flying in my toilet and it wont stop I need help imediately.: try some immodium AD

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This