defective pipes

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives defective pipes

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 26 years ago by Avatar photoSara Quince.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I recently purchased a mobile home and now I am discovering that the pipes used for my home were the subject of a lawsuit. I have already had one pipe burst and the service man has informed me that he has been there 10 times before. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the recall and how to get hold of forms to become eligable of the possible recall. Thank-you.

Participant

: I recently purchased a mobile home and now I am discovering that the pipes used for my home were the subject of a lawsuit. I have already had one pipe burst and the service man has informed me that he has been there 10 times before. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the recall and how to get hold of forms to become eligable of the possible recall. Thank-you.Dear Sara,You will find information on pipes at: http://www.terrylove.com/pipe.htmRegards, Terry Love

Participant

: I recently purchased a mobile home and now I am discovering that the pipes used for my home were the subject of a lawsuit. I have already had one pipe burst and the service man has informed me that he has been there 10 times before. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the recall and how to get hold of forms to become eligable of the possible recall. Thank-you.

Participant

I have been hearing commercials on tv about a class action lawsuit for mobile home owners with a certain kind of plumbing pipe. I live in a mobile home but have ignored the commercials since I felt mine was doing just fine. Then this weekend we found a leak that had been there for a while. It completely ruined floor in bathroom and 2 walls. We have had to spend our whole weekend and money we dont have making extensive repairs. While we were making repairs we were advised by numerous people that our plumbing was the subject of this class action and we should get more information. If anybody can send me more information I would greatly appreciate it.

Participant

I would like some information on a class action lawsuit involving defective Blue Max water line pipe. I woud also like any information as to how to go about having the Blue Max water line replaced. Thanks! Dee

Participant

: : : I recently purchased a mobile home and now I am discovering that the pipes used for my home were the subject of a lawsuit. I have already had one pipe burst and the service man has informed me that he has been there 10 times before. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the recall and how to get hold of forms to become eligable of the possible recall. Thank-you.There was a number to call if you have purchased a mobile home before the year 1978. I am unable to find that number. It seems like a pipe bust every week. What should I do! Also I heard that there was a lawsuit dealing with the pipes/plumbing

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This