Toilets

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

What is the difference between a toilet that has a reverse trap and one that features Siphonic flushing action. I am putting a bath in my basement and I see these two advertised.

Participant

: What is the difference between a toilet that has a reverse trap and one that features Siphonic flushing action. I am putting a bath in my basement and I see these two advertised.Larry, For information on toilets, check out the review that Consumer Reports did on Toilets, 2/95 http://www.terrylove.com/crtoilet.htmAlmost all recent toilets use siphon action to clear the bowl. You can start the same action by pouring water from a bucket into the bowl. The water dumped into the bowl will start the siphon action that drains the bowl. This is why the fill tube in the toilet keeps filling after the flush action. Water needs to be replaced in the bowl after the siphon takes place.Regards, Terry

Participant

I would like to where you can rent a toilet jack to raise comode to change wax ring,I have seen these on this old house program.I live in Columbus,Oh.

Participant

: I would like know to where you can rent a toilet jack : to raise comode to change wax ring,I have seen these on this old house program.I live in Columbus,Oh.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This