How to become a Master Plumber

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives How to become a Master Plumber

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I have one question that I really need answered. I am doing a Graduation Challenge project at my high school on the aspect of plumbing. Each senior has to do this project on a theme that they picke at the beginning of their senior year. My question to you is, What does it take to become a master plumber? I know that you have to have so many hours in the field and take a course, but what else? Your response and information is greatly needed and appreciated.

Participant

: I have one question that I really need answered. I am doing a : Graduation Challenge project at my high school on the aspect of : plumbing. Each senior has to do this project on a theme that they picke : at the beginning of their senior year. My question to you is, What does : it take to become a master plumber? I know that you have to have so : many hours in the field and take a course, but what else? Your response : and information is greatly needed and appreciated. Tim, I Washington State they dont have master plumbers, however they do in South Carolina, Kathy Love is one, You will find some info on her at http://www.terrylove.com/famous/bob.htm Terry

Participant

: I have one question that I really need answered. I am doing a : Graduation Challenge project at my high school on the aspect of : plumbing. Each senior has to do this project on a theme that they picke : at the beginning of their senior year. My question to you is, What does : it take to become a master plumber? I know that you have to have so : many hours in the field and take a course, but what else? Your response : and information is greatly needed and appreciated.

Participant

You have Some Questions In Germany is the Master The Highets Qualification For Plumber. It was not easy to get this. I Have This Qualification but Not a Job In Germany. Can You Help Me To find a Job in the Usa I know these Problem With the Green -Card and Visa But perhaps You Have an Idea Please answers me

Participant

IN TEXAS THE STATE SETS A STANDARD THAT YOU MUST HAVE 6,000 HOURS AS AN APPRENTICE,THEN YOU HAVE TO GO TO AUSTIN TO TAKE A TEST.THE TEST CONSISTS OF SHOP WORK ,WRITTEN WORK ,AND A MODEL TWO STORY HOUSE IN WHICH YOU RUN THE DRAINS AND WASTE BELOW THE FLOOR AND IN THE WALLS.ONCE YOU PASS THE TEST YOU RECEIVE A JOURNEYMAN LICENSE.THEN THE STATE SAYS YOU HAVE TO HOLD THE JOURNEYMAN LICENSE FOR TWO YEARS AFTER WHICH YOU SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TO THE STATE. THEY SEND YOU A TEST DATE .THE MASTER TEST IS A HARD TEST.I CANT TELL YOU ALL THE SPECIFICS BECAUSE I CANT TAKE MINE TILL AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR.FROM WHAT IVE HEARD YPU HAVE TO SIZE DRAIN PIPE,SIZE WATER LINES,AND SIZE GAS LINES.THERE IS A TEN STORY WALL THAT YOU HAVE TO PLUMB,AND THERE IS A WRITTEN TEST,AND THEN ALL THE PIPE SIZING. SINCERELY, PHILIP

Participant

: I have one question that I really need answered. I am doing a : Graduation Challenge project at my high school on the aspect of : plumbing. Each senior has to do this project on a theme that they picke : at the beginning of their senior year. My question to you is, What does : it take to become a master plumber? I know that you have to have so : many hours in the field and take a course, but what else? Your response : and information is greatly needed and appreciated.

Participant

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This