Employment

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Employment

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Dear Sirs,I am a retired USAF enlisted Master Sergeant of 20 + years. I left my family trade (Plumbing) when I entered the armed forces in 1974. Upon retirement, I resumed my efforts to become a Master tradesman. My travels abroad have given me the understanding that people and what they know in their own land, can sometimes benefit others and themselves in another geographical area. I am by no means an expert in the field of supplying comfort and sanitation systems, and I am sure your own system for providing this NECESSARY convenience is more than adequate. I am suggesting that a personnal view (comparison) might be beneficial to both our cultures. I have experience in most phases of contruction as is commonplace in America. I would like very much to see how your country provides this service. My specialty in the military was munitions. I have currently been employed again in the building trade since mid 1994. I have 20+ years in a supervisory capacity, 10+ years computer experience, and a vast array of other skills. I am sure you have had similar offers, still, I would appreciate even a rejection reply to this message. Thank you for your time.Sincerely, Terry Holland

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This