Licensing

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

To whom it may concern, I am a small business owner running a plumbing company in Southern California. I am planning a trip to Australia in the next year or so, and I would like any information regarding licensing, bonding and any or all requirements needed to set up a business abroad. Im sure that there are certain channels that I need to go through and would appreciate any assistance or information that you could provide. Thank you for your time I greatly appreciate it. Sincerely, Robert Murphy

Participant

: To whom it may concern, : I am a small business owner running a plumbing company in Southern : California. I am planning a trip to Australia in the next year or so, and : I would like any information regarding licensing, bonding and any or all : requirements needed to set up a business abroad. Im sure that there are : certain channels that I need to go through and would appreciate any : assistance or information that you could provide. Thank you for your time : I greatly appreciate it. : Sincerely, : Robert Murphy Robert, good afternoon I hope this note finds you well and it is good to here that you are considering coming to Australia. There are some issues that you have to be aware of if you do come and want to work as a plumber and importantly if you want to go into business. Send a copy of your formal qualification, your license etc and references to the Licensing Authority within the State that you think you may live in. If you choose to live and work in New South Wales, the biggest population of which Sydney is the Capital then you can make your inquiries as to what it is that you will need to the: Department of Fair Trading, 6-12 Atchison Street, St Leonards NSW 2065 Your Contact there is a Mr. John Cairns, tell him that I spoke to you and gave you this advise. This is also a good contact for other licensing authorities throughout Australia. All the best with you decision Colin dunn

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This