sound of water running

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives sound of water running

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have an electric apartment size hot water heater. Sounds like water is running constantly. I can not detect any water leaks. Any suggestions??? Would appreciate a helpful reply.

Participant

: I have an electric apartment size : hot water heater. Sounds like : water is running constantly. I can : not detect any water leaks. Any : suggestions??? Would appreciate a : helpful reply.Bob, good afternoon I hope that you are well and that the cost of the electricity to heat the running water in the Hot water Service has not been a problem. I say this because if the water is leaking away and you cannot see it then you would know by excess accounts. However if this is not the case then what you may be hearing is the sound of water passing through the system that services the premises that you live in. One of the very common issues of complaint is noise transference in both hot and cold water systems. Are you part of a complex, apartment block or condo and is there a chance that you are getting the noise from some where else in the block. If you have your own meter for recording water usuage then you will have a very clear idea of whether you do or do not have a leak. Regards Colin Dunn

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This