Valve stem question

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Valve stem question

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #273079

      Valve question? I am putting on a kitchen and deck addition. I would like to place a valve below the kitchen sink for cold water and have the stem / handle stem stick through the wall (8”) so the handle is outside just above the deck. I want to run the piping for the external garden hose connection down into the floor of the kitchen, down to the crawl space, and out underneath the deck. Thus creating a frost free valve system with no need to have the garden hose stretched across on the deck. The question is where do I find a valve with a long stem/handle? Who makes this type of product?
      Evergreen, CO

    • #286853

      There are several manufacturers that make a frost proof wall hydrants with varing lenths from 4″ -24″ depending on wall thickness
      Try J.R. Smith company

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This