Job Enquirey

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Job Enquirey

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Shane Rowland. I am currently doing a plumbing apprenticeship in Napier, New Zealand. My fiancee has just got a job in Australia. This leaves me a choice of either staying in New Zealand and finishing my apprenticeship or trying to get a job in Australia and finish my apprenticeship. So I found your email address in a web page on the internet along with others. So I am enquiring about a job. I have been working for my current boss for a little over 2 years. I have done about 1200 hours of my 4000 hours. I am 21 years of age. My interests are sports(I play rugby union). I have all my own tools and know most things about plumbing in New Zealand. I assume that plumbing between the two countries are relatively the same. I am still enquiring with the N.Z. plumbing board if I can carry on with my apprenticeship in Australia. I also do not know if plumber qualified in N.Z. is able to work in Australia I know this is a long shot asking you for work, but please just consider me. If you cant acomodate me I would appreciate it if you would ask around collegues and friends in the plumbing business if they can help me. Thanks for your time, Yours sincerely Shane Rowland email me on: [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This