Sewer Gas

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Sometimes in my master bath at the water fawcet I smell gas. What could this be and how can I get rid of it?

Participant

: Sometimes in my master bath at the water fawcet I smell : gas. What could this be and how can I get rid of it?HellowIt seems that the problem you have is because of lack of venting What I suggest that to check if you have any trap under the wash basin. If it exist, check is it leaking. If not then you have to vent the trap via a 2 inch pipe connected from the trap outlet into the air.Regards Ayman

Participant

: : Sometimes in my master bath at the water fawcet I smell : : gas. What could this be and how can I get rid of it?: Hellow: It seems that the problem you have is because of lack of venting : What I suggest that to check if you have any trap under the wash basin. If it : exist, check is it leaking. If not then you have to vent the trap via : a 2 inch pipe connected from the trap outlet into the air.: Regards Aymanif you have an outside vent on your rooftop and live in cold winters check to see if it is frozen shut when this smell occurs

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This