Instant Hot Water HEaters

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Instant Hot Water HEaters

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • Author

Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom

Participant

: Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria FolsomIf you have not been to this site it might be helpful. They have been around for a while.

Participant

: Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Enrique C�rdenas

Participant

: Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom

Participant

For information on Instant Hot water heaters for Marine use call 810-476-0531. They come in LPG, CNG and BUT.

Participant

From our considerations:We are interested in heaters of water in passing to gas (glp) for 13, 10 liters.Also we are interested in static heaters or of tank of different litrajes.We are makers of gas stoves for what we required a distribution of these articles in order to complete our lines.We waited for their answer.Our address is:OCTAVIO CHAC�N 2-141 PARK INDUSTRIAL MACH�NGARA TELEPHONE: (593)(7) 806/828 FAX:(593)(7) 805-135 P.O.BOX: 4PIC.S-1

Participant

From our considerations:We are interested in heaters of water in passing to gas (glp) for 13, 10 liters.Also we are interested in static heaters or of tank of different litrajes.We are makers of gas stoves for what we required a distribution of these articles in order to complete our lines.We waited for their answer.Our address is:OCTAVIO CHAC�N 2-141 PARK INDUSTRIAL MACH�NGARA TELEPHONE: (593)(7) 806-828 FAX: (593)(7) 805-135 P.O.BOX: 4PIC.S-1

Participant

: Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom

Participant

: : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom

Participant

: For information on Instant Hot water heaters for Marine use call 810-476-0531. They come in LPG, CNG and BUT.

Participant

: Id like information about instant hot water heaters (electric) and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you.

Participant

: : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Enrique C�rdenasWe are sixty feet from water tank, do NOT want to recirculate and continually heat water to while it returns to the tank (R-32 on a water pipe?) Sincerely, GLT

Participant

: : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Enrique C�rdenasWe are sixty feet from water tank, do NOT want to recirculate and continually heat water to while it returns to the tank (R-32 on a water pipe?) Sincerely, GLT

Participant

Need info on how to order parts for Wolter (now SPS Marine) propane hot water heater.

Participant

Participant

I ahve a Vaillant model.Mag 325-ng and cant find anyone to work on it since I know Its needs a new thermal cuppling and cant find anyone to carry the part, maybe you can help me find some one to work on it ..thank you Dave Bailey

Participant

: : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria FolsomGood dayI have an SPS marine propane hot water heater for my Beneteau. This a company who purchased the rights to Wolter Hot Water heater. This systems works very well, it is economical and very compact. I have researched many systems and feel this is the best on the market. I have benn using the system for the past 10 years and have no complaints. The price is about $800 – $900 US. Get back to me for detailsSteven borovoy

Participant

check out Bryan Boilers fire water series : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom: If you have not been to this site it might be helpful. They have been around for a while.

Participant

:I recently purchased a Wolter Instant Hot water boiler, at a yard sale in Scotland. Although dated 1990 it is brand new and has never been used. It has been modified to use Butane to give low legal emissions. However there wasnt an outer case, flexible pipe or mushroom cap. Is it possible to purchase these items please?

Participant

: : : : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom: Good day: I have an SPS marine propane hot water heater for my Beneteau. This a company who purchased the rights to Wolter Hot Water heater. This systems works very well, it is economical and very compact. : I have researched many systems and feel this is the best on the market. I have benn using the system for the past 10 years and have no complaints. The price is about $800 – $900 US. Get back to me for details: Steven borovoySteven:I have a Wolter (now SPS) system as well, and overall am pleased with its performance. However, I need some parts. Any idea who is currently distributing these systems– and how to get in touch with them?Rich.

Participant

I have a solution for instant hot water for a fraction of the cost. ($200.00 US). It is not gas, but electric. No corrosion. Many more feature. Interested please call 714-839-8244.

Participant

I would like information regarding gas hot water heaters. Are they cheaper to run than electric? (however, I have to note that PSNH has the highest electric rates in the country. I was told that $80. of my $189.00 bill was because of the electric hot water. There is four in the family. Is gas more efficient to run. Please advise cost of heater and installation. Thank you, Mary

Participant

: : : For information on Instant Hot water heaters for Marine use call 810-476-0531. They come in LPG, CNG and BUT.

Participant

: Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria FolsomThe Japenese build a very nice instant heater in both natural gas and LPG that hangs on the wall above the sink for abour $200.00.

Participant

Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                        Participant

: The phone and fax numbers fro SPS do not work. Does anyone know if they still exist, are there new numbers? Directory assistance for Farmington Hills, MI has no listing. : : For information on Instant Hot water heaters for Marine use call 810-476-0531. They come in LPG, CNG and BUT.

Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                          Participant

I am looking for a instant hot water system to be used in place of a hot water heater for my residential home.There was a company in Texas who produced one made from special Dupont plastic.I would appreciate any feedback

Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                            Participant

: I would like information regarding gas hot water : heaters. Are they cheaper to run than electric? : (however, I have to note that PSNH has the highest : electric rates in the country. I was told that : $80. of my $189.00 bill was because of the electric hot water. There is four in the family. : Is gas more efficient to run. Please advise cost of heater and installation. Thank you, Mary

Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                              Participant

: I would like information regarding gas hot water : heaters. Are they cheaper to run than electric? : (however, I have to note that PSNH has the highest : electric rates in the country. I was told that : $80. of my $189.00 bill was because of the electric hot water. There is four in the family. : Is gas more efficient to run. Please advise cost of heater and installation. Thank you, Mary

Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                Participant

: : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the electric kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Lee Rachiele

Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                  Participant

: Do these systems come in natural gas rather than propane? If so where can one buy them? I live in Chicago area. Thanks : : : : : : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom: : Good day: : I have an SPS marine propane hot water heater for my Beneteau. This a company who purchased the rights to Wolter Hot Water heater. This systems works very well, it is economical and very compact. : : I have researched many systems and feel this is the best on the market. I have benn using the system for the past 10 years and have no complaints. The price is about $800 – $900 US. Get back to me for details: : Steven borovoy: : Steven:: I have a Wolter (now SPS) system as well, and overall am pleased with its performance. However, I need some parts. Any idea who is currently distributing these systems– and how to get in touch with them?: Rich.

Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                    Participant

: : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Dale Strike

Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                      Participant

: : Do these systems come in natural gas rather than propane? If so where can one buy them? I live in Chicago area. Thanks : : : : : : : : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom: : : Good day: : : I have an SPS marine propane hot water heater for my Beneteau. This a company who purchased the rights to Wolter Hot Water heater. This systems works very well, it is economical and very compact. : : : I have researched many systems and feel this is the best on the market. I have benn using the system for the past 10 years and have no complaints. The price is about $800 – $900 US. Get back to me for details: : : Steven borovoy: : : : Steven:: : I have a Wolter (now SPS) system as well, and overall am pleased with its performance. However, I need some parts. Any idea who is currently distributing these systems– and how to get in touch with them?: : Rich.

Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                        Participant

: : : : : : : : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom: : : Good day: : : I have an SPS marine propane hot water heater for my Beneteau. This a company who purchased the rights to Wolter Hot Water heater. This systems works very well, it is economical and very compact. : : : I have researched many systems and feel this is the best on the market. I have benn using the system for the past 10 years and have no complaints. The price is about $800 – $900 US. Get back to me for details: : : Steven borovoy: : : : Steven:: : I have a Wolter (now SPS) system as well, and overall am pleased with its performance. However, I need some parts. Any idea who is currently distributing these systems– and how to get in touch with them?: : Rich.Steven: Im looking for information on a company called GENIE or GEMINI who make Instant Electric Water Heaters for bathrooms[showers] and/or kitchens. [email protected]

• #305721
                                                                          Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                          Participant

I am looking for information on Instant ELECTRIC Water Heaters made by a company called GENI or GEMINI Based just outside London. many thanks. Laurence woolf : : : : : : : : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom: : : Good day: : : I have an SPS marine propane hot water heater for my Beneteau. This a company who purchased the rights to Wolter Hot Water heater. This systems works very well, it is economical and very compact. : : : I have researched many systems and feel this is the best on the market. I have benn using the system for the past 10 years and have no complaints. The price is about $800 – $900 US. Get back to me for details: : : Steven borovoy: : : : Steven:: : I have a Wolter (now SPS) system as well, and overall am pleased with its performance. However, I need some parts. Any idea who is currently distributing these systems– and how to get in touch with them?: : Rich.Steven: Im looking for information on a company called GENIE or GEMINI who make Instant Electric Water Heaters for bathrooms[showers] and/or kitchens. [email protected]

• #305767
                                                                            Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                            Participant

: : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Enrique C�rdenas

• #305858
                                                                              Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                              Participant

• #305879
                                                                                Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                Participant

: I am looking for information on Instant ELECTRIC Water Heaters made by a company called GENI or GEMINI Based just outside London. many thanks. Laurence woolf : : : : : : : : : : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom: : : : Good day: : : : I have an SPS marine propane hot water heater for my Beneteau. This a company who purchased the rights to Wolter Hot Water heater. This systems works very well, it is economical and very compact. : : : : I have researched many systems and feel this is the best on the market. I have benn using the system for the past 10 years and have no complaints. The price is about $800 – $900 US. Get back to me for details: : : : Steven borovoy: : : : : : Steven:: : : I have a Wolter (now SPS) system as well, and overall am pleased with its performance. However, I need some parts. Any idea who is currently distributing these systems– and how to get in touch with them?: : : Rich.: Steven: Im looking for information on a company called GENIE or GEMINI who make Instant Electric Water Heaters for bathrooms[showers] and/or kitchens. [email protected] looking for the hot water heaters that install directly into the line you want heated ie bath kitchen sink if you find any info on this would you please let me know at [email protected]

• #305891
                                                                                  Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                  Participant

With due to respect i beg to state that i am student of mechanical engg.(final year).Our project is Design and Fabrication of instant water heater,but we are unable to find any useful help to to complete our project. So i kindly request you to help us in any way,so that we(project members) can complete our project.Your information will not be revealed to one. thanks. my home address is: A-598 BLOCK L NORTH NAZIMABAD KARACHI,PAKISTAN . POSTAL CODE : 74700

• #307168
                                                                                    Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                    Participant

: : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Enrique C�rdenas: We are sixty feet from water tank, do NOT want to : recirculate and continually heat water to while it : returns to the tank (R-32 on a water pipe?) : Sincerely, GLT

• #307208
                                                                                      Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                      Participant

If you are still looking for an instant and tankless hot water heater for your boat, check the PrecisionTemp.com web site.We are beginning to manufacture a marine version of the RV500 heater. PrecisionTemp is the original manufacturer of the Wolter heater. The marine version is not yet on the web site, but shoud be soon. It is power vented and in a stainless steel case.

• #307416
                                                                                        Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                        Participant

• #307715
                                                                                          Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                          Participant

:I request information on dimensions and price for an electric (220V AC)instant hot water heater to serve one lavitory supply line.

• #307840
                                                                                            Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                            Participant

: : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the electric kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Heather Gazzola

• #308242
                                                                                              Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                              Participant

: : : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the electric kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Lee Rachiele

• #308243
                                                                                                Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                                Participant

: : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom: The Japenese build a very nice instant heater in both natural gas and LPG that hangs on the wall above the sink for abour $200.00.

• #308363
                                                                                                  Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                                  Participant

: : : : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom: : The Japenese build a very nice instant heater in both natural gas and LPG that hangs on the wall above the sink for abour $200.00.

• #308364
                                                                                                    Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                                    Participant

: : : : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom: : The Japenese build a very nice instant heater in both natural gas and LPG that hangs on the wall above the sink for abour $200.00.

• #308592
                                                                                                      Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                                      Participant

: : : For information on Instant Hot water heaters for Marine use call 810-476-0531. They come in LPG, CNG and BUT.I am trying to find info on E.L.M. Aqua Star Please reply to greggreinh@aol .com

• #308650
                                                                                                        Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                                        Participant

I need info on Instant hot water Heaters. Expense to run Vs. Non instant + cost to buy. Thank you. Mike Newcomb

• #309090
                                                                                                          Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                                          Participant

Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the electric kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Also send information on the gas kind. Our home is total electic, but installing gas is not out of the question. Thanks, Roy Norrid

• #309396
                                                                                                            Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                                            Participant

: What do you need Imay be able to help. : Need info on how to order parts for Wolter (now SPS Marine) propane hot water heater.

• #309397
                                                                                                              Avatar photoMaria Folsom
                                                                                                              Participant

: : : Do these systems come in natural gas rather than propane? If so where can one buy them? I live in Chicago area. Thanks : : : : : : : : : : : Id like information about instant hot water heaters (the gas kind) and their installation and price. Anything on this subject would be appreciated. Thank you. Maria Folsom: : : : Good day: : : : I have an SPS marine propane hot water heater for my Beneteau. This a company who purchased the rights to Wolter Hot Water heater. This systems works very well, it is economical and very compact. : : : : I have researched many systems and feel this is the best on the market. I have benn using the system for the past 10 years and have no complaints. The price is about $800 – $900 US. Get back to me for details: : : : Steven borovoy: : : : : : Steven:: : : I have a Wolter (now SPS) system as well, and overall am pleased with its performance. However, I need some parts. Any idea who is currently distributing these systems– and how to get in touch with them?: : : Rich.

Viewing 52 reply threads
                                                                                                            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This