Advancedd Technologhy Certificate in Plumbing

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Advancedd Technologhy Certificate in Plumbing

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Can I tell you wherever you may be that the Meadowbank College of TAFE is looking to obtain feedback from those on the Nett as to whether there is any interest in a Flexible Delivery type course that they are going to run from July of 1997. The course is open tp plumbers that have finished and passed the earlier studies in plumbing, and have qualified to be journeymen and able to work in the trade as plumbers, drainers and gasfitters. This will be a Pilot course and will only run at Meadowbank and the delivery will be by ways other than the tradition Chalk and talk methods We would hope to attract students that have been not able to access the mainstream Colleges and have found hardship in finishing their course in orer to say be able to obtain a license. i realise that some of this statement may not fit where you live and I encourage you to contact me on the Nett or to ring the co-ordinator of the program John Gilligan teacher of Plumbing Meadowbank TAFE See Street Meadowbank NSW Australia. Johns telephone No. is 02 98443654 or his fax no. is 02 98443555. john will give you a fuller description of what the program is about and how you might get into the course.regards Colin Dunn

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This