Pressure balancing devices

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Pressure balancing devices

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Avatar photoJason LeMarr (Song Dog)

Can any one tell me if there is a company that makes a pressure balancing device or thermostatic control for the whole house. This device must meet the ANSI code 1016.I have many customers that what two handle shower valves but our building dept. wont allow them because they are not pressure balanced. I would like to install a device in the basement that all the shower va;lves connect to. This device would be the pressure balancing device. The building dept. says that it must meet ANSI code 1016.Thanks

Participant

: Can any one tell me if there is a company that makes a pressure balancing device or thermostatic control for the whole house. This device must meet the ANSI code 1016.: I have many customers that what two handle shower valves but our building dept. wont allow them because they are not pressure balanced. I would like to install a device in the basement that all the shower va;lves connect to. This device would be the pressure balancing device. The building dept. says that it must meet ANSI code 1016.: Thanksthere are several companies that make pressure reducing valves. Watts is one.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This