shower basin

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives shower basin

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

I need to purchase a 30 square shower basin and can only find 32 or 36 ones. Anybody have any ideas where I can look for these. Thanks

Participant

: I need to purchase a 30 square shower basin and : can only find 32 or 36 ones. Anybody have any : ideas where I can look for these. ThanksI dont know of a 30 inch unit. You may need to go with a plastic shower liner and then tile the floor.KG

Participant

: I need to purchase a 30 square shower basin and : can only find 32 or 36 ones. Anybody have any : ideas where I can look for these. ThanksHave you checked with Fiat?

Participant

I have heard of a new invention , that is a shower head with handle , I think called Touch Flo , the water flows only when you press ;Somebody can tell me where I can find it ?Thanks in advance have a nice dayCatherine

Participant

Can you please give me websites about shower heads and pictures about the shower head

Participant

: Can you please give me websites about shower heads : and pictures about the shower head

Participant

: Can you please give me websites about shower heads : and pictures about the shower head

Participant

: : Can you please give me websites about shower heads : : and pictures about the shower head

Participant

: : Can you please give me websites about shower heads : : and pictures about the shower head

Participant

: : : : Can you please give me websites about shower heads : : : and pictures about the shower head

Participant

Participant

: : : Can you please give me websites about shower heads : : : and pictures about the shower head I am looking for a mini-shower (with connections) to be installed on my bathroom sink

Participant

Participant

Participant

If your in the UK call me

Participant

If your in the UK call me

Participant

: : : : Can you please give me websites about shower heads : : : and pictures about the shower head

Participant

Participant

: : : : Can you please give me websites about shower heads : : : : and pictures about the shower head : I am looking for a mini-shower (with connections) : to be installed on my bathroom sink

Participant

: : : : Can you please give me websites about shower heads : : : : and pictures about the shower head : I am looking for a mini-shower (with connections) : to be installed on my bathroom sink

Participant

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This