PB Piping

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Is PB still acceptable to use under UBC considering all the lawsuits against PB? It seems to me that PB is a foolish idea for plumbing pipes. I would appreciate any information that would justify the use of PB plumbing.SincerelyDonald Breeding

Participant

: Is PB still acceptable to use under UBC considering all the lawsuits against PB? It seems to me that PB is a foolish idea for plumbing pipes. : I would appreciate any information that would justify the use of PB plumbing.: Sincerely: Donald BreedingDonald, thank you for the inquiry on Poly, it is appropriate if my colleague in the USA answers the question as he is more up with the courst cases and class action that are happen in your part of the world. I am aware that a very big classs action is being launched and up and running out of Texas, and the sums of money are bigh. However I would prefer that you are kept up to date by our man in the USA, Ken Goldman, come on down Ken.Regards Colin Dunn.

Participant

: Is PB still acceptable to use under UBC considering all the lawsuits against PB? It seems to me that PB is a foolish idea for plumbing pipes. : I would appreciate any information that would justify the use of PB plumbing.: Sincerely: Donald Breeding

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This